It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 11:59 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: AS Monaco refused to sell Mbappé to Real Madrid
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:39 am 

In accordance with the "Marca" to say, Real Madrid to Mbapei as the number one call this summer, the two sides have even reached an oral agreement. But Monaco Vice President Vasilyev in an interview with CNN made it clear that Monaco to Mbapei as non-sale, Mbapi has long been also promised to temporarily leave the team.
"He will continue to be with us, fifa 17 coins kaufen ps3 no matter what kind of offer we receive," said Vasilyev, "our previous model was to sell the best players so that we could continue to sign in. But now we are It was much better than a few years ago, and it was easier for us to keep the stars, and we could even have refused a offer for his € 130 million. "
"Keep Muba is our number one goal, he is very happy in Monaco. Next year there is the World Cup, he has entered the French team, he has all the reasons to stay in the team." Vasilyev continued, "we a few days or A few weeks later, Mubape and his family will talk to the future, and in the final analysis, the future of Mbabei will depend on the individual hospital of the players,fifa coins kaufen ps3 but I hope he will be able to stay as promised as he would have hoped at Monaco Wait for a year before deciding on the future.
Mbapi to go to Real Madrid? Desheng hastened to persuade him not to be impulsive: "he is very concerned about the very high, everywhere talking about him.I will talk to him, but for his career planning is not my job, but next year is the World Cup, all decided In the case of my experience, I would advise him to stay in Monaco in order to become a real first card, "he said.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]